In June, 2005 the executive committees of the ACH and the ALLC approved a governance protocol that delegates specific responsibilities and authority to the ADHO Steering Committee, and they also approved a joint conference protocol and accompanying guidelines (or annex). The standing Conference Committee of ADHO has responsibility for developing, improving, and maintaining the ADHOC conference protocol and accompanying guidelines. The CCC also provides in-name sponsorship of digital humanities conferences.
As of July 2021
- Chair: Diane Jakacki, Bucknell University
- Chair-Elect: Michael Sinatra, Université de Montréal
- Adjunct Chair-Elect: Miriam Peña Pimentel, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Upcoming Conference Program Chairs & Local Organizers
- DH2022 PC Chairs: Ikki Ohmukai/大向 一輝 and Taizo Yamada/山田 太造
- DH2022 Local Organizers: Masahiro Shimoda and Kiyonori Nagasaki
- DH2023 PC Chairs: Anne Baillot and Toma Tasovac
- DH2023 Local Organizers: Walter Scholger and Georg Vogeler
The committee may also call upon local organizers and program chairs past and future.