In June, 2005 the executive committees of the ACH and the ALLC approved a governance protocol that delegates specific responsibilities and authority to the ADHO Steering Committee, and they also approved a joint conference protocol and accompanying guidelines (or annex). The standing Conference Committee of ADHO has responsibility for developing, improving, and maintaining the ADHO conference protocol and accompanying guidelines. The CCC also provides in-name sponsorship of digital humanities conferences.
Updated July 17, 2023
- Chair: Miriam Peña Pimentel, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Chair-Elect: Youngmin Kim, Dongguk University & Hangzhou Normal University
- Incoming Chair-Elect: Nirmala Menon, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Upcoming Conference Program Chairs & Local Organizers
- DH2024 PC Chairs: Jajwalya Karajgikar & Andrew Paul Janco, University of Pennsylvania
- DH2024 Local Organizers: Amanda Madden & Jessica Otis, George Mason University
- DH2025 PC Chairs: Gimena del Rio Rianda, Universidad de Buenos Aires & Manuel Portela, Universidade de Coimbra
- DH2025 Local Organizers: Daniel Alves,
The committee may also call upon local organizers and program chairs past and future.