The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training. Learn more.
- New ADHO Communications Streams: A new website, newsletter, and podcast!We are so pleased to announce the launch of a new website for ADHO along with a newsletter and podcast! Built in WordPress, our new… Read More »New ADHO Communications Streams: A new website, newsletter, and podcast!
- Join the ADHO Executive Board and CommitteesThe Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) seeks nominations of committed individuals who would like to actively help further DH in all its breadth and… Read More »Join the ADHO Executive Board and Committees
- Annuncio della task force sull’inclusione intersezionale dell’ADHOEnglish | Español Intersectional Inclusion Task Force, la task force per l’inclusione intersezionale di ADHO (inizialmente Task Force Anti-Razzismo), nasce dall’esigenza diretta e pressante di… Read More »Annuncio della task force sull’inclusione intersezionale dell’ADHO
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa (DHASA)
- Digital Humanities im deutschsprachigen raum (DHd) (Digital Humanities in the German-speaking world)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Humanistica, L’association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)
- Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
- Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities (TADH)